Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wonders never cease....

When I lay things down at my Lord's feet it is amazing what happens. Several weeks ago I was laying down my self esteem or lack there of. When the gracious one himself showed me exactly what my husband and I accomplish together.
  • raising children
  • running a household
  • two jobs

And suddenly he added homeschool to that list of things that we do together with him and guess what? The three of us are pretty competent.

Now today he adds a new one:

I can function on about 5-6 hours of very broken sleep and handle the busiest day at work I have had yet. Amazing!

Thank you Lord for using me as a vessel. Thank you for giving my boss confidence in me to allow me to see that I could handle what has been dished out to me. Lord I pray that I have handled all of this with grace and dignanty and treated each person involved as you would want me too. Please forgive me if I mishandled the dispatcher last night.

Amazing revelation! I am woman hear me roar! I am on a mission with a vision and a passion.

I can't wait to see what's next and yet I am ready for a nap.

No comments: