Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank you, Lord.

For libraries, horse-back riding lessons, for women's resource centers, for husband's who are incredibly patient, for children who love you even when you didn't handle the discipline right, for times of reflection, for groceries, for friends, for miracles, for flexible jobs, for mercy and grace.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

My God shall meet all your needs through his riches in glory. Phil 4:19

Thank you for your Word- I don't have to remember everything- I can just look it up.

And most of all thank you Lord for your sovereignty in all things.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance...mature and complete. James 1:2-4

You are blessed!

No comments: