Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lord, I lift some loved ones up to you today.

Lord, I am so very grateful for your sovereignity! I could not function without you oh, Lord. I am so glad that you are ever present, all knowledgable, all able. Lord, your Holy Spirit steps in and gives me words when I have none, gives me actions when I don't know what to do. I have to do my part but even before I come to the end of me you have already started. You have guided me and directed me through every second of every day. Thank you. What is even more is that you do all of these miraculous things for not just me but for everyone else as well.

So I come to you asking for break through, direction, guidance, strength, patience, etc. I ask not only for ourselves but also for the Maag's, the Munger's, the Stuebing's, the Blansett's, Johnson's, the Cameron's, the Peter's, the Sodini's and the McDaniels' and all whom we know and love or whom we have never met.

Thank you that all bills are paid in full; all pantries supplied to overflowing; all physical, emotional and mental pain gone; all health is whole the way you intended; all are restored and refreshed in the name of Jesus. Thank you that each of us will be able to reach out to others and help them in there need. That we would all "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matthew 6:33.

Thank you that: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a futue. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

"Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, 'Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.' And God granted his request." 1 Chronicles 4:10 I think other versions have the last part different in that it asks that we not cause pain for others.

Lord, I ask your forgiveness for any and all sins that I have committed both known and unknown. I thank you for the priveledge of being your child, wife, mother, teacher, friend, and sister. Lord, I love you with all my heart and ask you to be in everything today.

2 comments:

mary grace said...

THanks for coming by my blog! I love all the pics you have up. I wish I was more of a picture gal. :-)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.