Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Home School!

Well, we are now in our 3rd week of homeschool! I can't believe it! The book Angi shared with me many monthes ago and her words just a few weeks ago are priceless! She encouraged me that I wouldn't know until I tried. That everything would come into it's own and yet somehow we would grow and change with it.


I'm not sure there were ever truer words spoken! I have with the grace of God changed and molded my unusual schedule to accomodate homeschool most days. Even when I feel I have accomplished little to nothing I know that homeschool was a top priority that day and had been accomplished. Had you told me 3 weeks ago that not only would I be homeschooling but for the moment consolidating my own curriculum I would have laughed and thought you were as crazy as a loon. Now I jump at opportunities to go bird watching, see brand new , 24hour old, baby kittens and anything else I can get my hands on. I was able to take Mia and Josiah on a bike ride the other day and you know what? That would be considered PE or gym! Add that memory to my lesson plans would you?!
















2 comments:

Jules said...

Oh that makes me so very happy!!!

(((Dawn)))

:-))))

Unknown said...

Oh my yes! PE! Of course, our time in Cali is "Career Exploration Studies" you know. :D

The life lessons never end! :)

I'm proud of you ~ steppin' into the deep! :)