Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family... it is a many splendered thing! All 6 of us!!!

The girls were here for a visit at the beginning of the summer!

I can't believe it! Bekah (redhead in the back)was 4 when I came into the picture and she has turned 17 this summer! Someone please tell her she can't graduate yet! Jen next to me, turned 16 last Feb. Jen is a sophmore in Midland, MI at the rival school to where Bekah goes. Mia is 5 and loving homeschool Kindergarten. Josiah is 2 and all boy!
Don't tell anybody because it seems like yesterday- but Chris and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary a couple weeks ago!


All of the kids with their "famous" Papa Red!
Red and his wife Nancy helped us escape Katrina in 2005.


Mia and Jen


Mia and Josiah

Bekah and Mia


Jen and Bekah! Their favorite pass time while they were here was taking pictures of themselves. They look more alike than I ever realized.
Girls, we all miss you tons:)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of these are wonderful pictures of you and your family. Everyone is growing and getting bigger everyday. I can't believe how big Josiah is getting and Ms Mia too. Ya'll look like ya'll were having so much fun. I'm glad you had time with the girls too. I didn't know you were home schooling Mia - how is that working? Shannon wants me to home school DeLaney too. I know it's a little early but it's a big decision so the sooner we figure out what we want to do the better. So what made you and Chris decide to home school her? Well write me and I'll talk at ya later. Bye