Thursday, August 14, 2008

What a week... full of blessings!

We have had a full week! Chris has had a full week! Praise God - he is picking up the hours at both of our jobs!!!! Mia has been waking up every morning for school even though she would rather go in a couple of hours later. Josiah and I have helped our friend move all week! Whew! I think she is almost done! Just 6 horses, 4 dogs and several cats and a few stray boxes and odds and ends to go!


The kids have worked awfully hard this week:

More importantly, the Lord carried my dad through his surgery and he should be coming home today. Wish they were here or we were there. Dad's going to be walking again in no time! Thank you Aunt Karen and Karen for being there for my Mom and Dad!


Josiah thinks he's ready for school too!



Computer Science, already!?!?!


1 comment:

gilSilvers said...

Hey, I thought I saw Josiah on PalTalk!!! :)