Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mia's 1st Day of Kindergarten



What a mix of emotions the first day of school brings to the Sodini household. Mia is absolutely ready- hasn't had a good night's sleep in 2 weeks. Mom and Dad haven't either really but -I think our trouble sleeping is more of the "I'm not sure I'm ready for this type." verses Mia's "I've been ready since I graduated HeadStart type." Well after all of the preperation she's off... I know she is going to have an amazing day.









Way to go Baby Girl! We know you are going to have the best 1st day of school ever!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Look at you girl with a new blog!! Yippee!!! Great pictures... darling daughter... and love your avatar!!

Welcome!!

gilSilvers said...

Way to go, Dawn!

Somehow I know there was a happy lump in your throat watching that bus drive off - partly because your little girl is growing up, and partly because you'd like to be driving that bus!

Your blog is going in my favorites.

Unknown said...

Well, lookit you, girl! All gussied up with a blog! :D

And a great start, too . . .school 'n all ~ Wow. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey this is cute and a good way to keep everyone up to date. I am so glad that Mia was excited to go to school. How did she feel when she came home? Hopefully that same excitement was still there this morning. Tell her and Josiah and Chris I said "HELLO!" I will talk at ya later. Bye