Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend of Blessings!

Where to begin???

Well, my Dad's surgery went even better than the first one! NO swelling! (Is that actually possible- I guess so since that is the report I received.)

We had a very successful yard sale!

I was able to stay home on Saturday and spend a day with the fam!

Sat night was a royal adveture complete with a palace. As we wished Bryan best wishes and prayers as he ascends to the sky to journey to Israel.

We got to eat out! ... more than once! (We'll have to pull that back into line - quickly.)

Josiah is doing very well with potty training!

Mia is learning, learning, learning!

We have groceries!

We have gas!

We have the Lord!

We have family!

We have friends!

We are truly blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Sodini said...

I forgot to add: Mia and I bought Lipgloss and nail polish today!

~ Denise ~ said...

blessings upon blessings are showering down! ;) enjoy all of it! (especially the lipgloss and nailpolish!) lol