Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mia

Of course you all know that Mia is my right hand girl.
She is my helper no matter what my project.
Here you see her practicing for her upcoming barrel race!
So excited... now if she could just concentrate.

But in her off time from horseback riding she is helping me make sure our newest angel and I get all of our protein every day.
So as I sat down momentarily this morning to handle a computer task:
she asked if she could put my eggs into the pan for me.
I said sure!
Boy, was I amazed when I walked over to find not scrambled eggs but an actual omelette!!!!
Her finished product!
Thanks for all of your help, Mia!
Mommy loves you very much!!!


2 comments:

~ Denise ~ said...

Wow...what a fantastic treat! You're raising her right, Dawn! lol ;)

Unknown said...

YAY Mia! :) What mom doesn't deserve an omlet?? :D