Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm It... How did that happen?!?

Mary Grace has tagged me this morning. What a wonderful surprise.


1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in the folder

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun.


This is my AngelBaby looking absolutely eccstatic about her very first day of Kindergarten in the public school. She couldn't have been happier. I have the absolute best pictures of her from this day. Oh, I only paid $4.00 for her cute little dress. (for those bargain shoppers among us).

Little did she know that she would only attend this school for 2 weeks as Mom and Dad heard the Lord say "Pull her out and homeschool her!" And so we did. Six months later we are thrilled that we have brought her home.

So now I get to tag 4 lovely bloggers:

1. JoyfulChaos

2. Jodi

3. Denise

4. Angi

Enjoy and have a blessed day! Thanks MaryGrace for making me smile today!

No comments: