Saturday, January 2, 2010

My "Blessing", My "Sonshine", and My "Miracle"

How much you grow and change each day!

My "Blessing" is holding things, putting them in her mouth, rolling over, and beginning to laugh!

Oh, and working so hard to sit up on her own!


I hear the dryer door shut and I head in to find out what my "Sonshine" has put in it

only to find...


What are we going to do with you, Mr. Sonshine?

Love you, of course!


Such a helpful big sister, my "Miracle". Always asking:

"Can I hold her?"

"Can I change her diaper?"

"Can I feed her?"

"Can I get her dressed?"


What do you know: Mommy and Miracle time!


I'm off to play Candy Land!


What a blessing to nurse each of my little ones! God gives Mommy's such keen ears to hear slight differences in breathing. Such amazing bonds he builds sometimes over time and sometimes instantaneously. How awesome is my God! He has given me the priveledge of being Mommy several times over!






No comments: