Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tot School


I think it is safe to say Josiah absolutely loves Tot School! ~not to mention having his picture taken! He wants me to read "cocoon" all the time and he loves to follow along with the book's predicatable pattern, counting what the caterpillar eats and of course the cocoon and butterfly parts! Our friend gave us a life cycle set for the caterpillar and that just makes him love the whole thing even more!


I am sorry I waited so long to start doing things like this with the kids! But you know what ...
that just means that the possibilities with the new baby are absolutely endless~!~~!
God is so good!
I am amazed at how pieces begin to come together when you are not even trying! Once you start doing this kind of thing you find materials all over the house. He loves to have me write "Aubrey" on anything and everything. He loves using magnets on cookie sheets. He wasn't too sure about the spagetti noodles in the parmesan (sp) cheese dispenser (an empty plastic seasoning container of any size with holes 1/8 of an inch wide or bigger may even work better).
The best parts of the whole process are his enthusiasm and Mia's joy at being able to teach him all kinds of new things.

2 comments:

~ Denise ~ said...

I love your new pic...you are gorgeous! ;) ...and, wait...what? New baby? Did I miss your announcement? Ok, I guess I need to go back and catch up on your posts but...CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;)

Carisa said...

Thanks for your comment at Lil Ladybug :). I bet you can't wait, I remember those days WELL!!!

Love seeing your son with his Very Hungry Caterpillar stuff...soo cute!!!

;) Carisa