Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Am...

I found this meme at cusmyle this morning and thought I would continue. Especially since I can't seem to think of what to write lately.

I Am: having an off day.
I Want: Pepsi- but I am trying to control it.
I Have: Kids.
I Wish: to visit MI and all my loved ones there.
I Fear: snakes.
I Hear: static on the movie my 5 year old is watching.
I Search: for truth and knowledge.
I Wonder: what our family will look like in a few years.
I Regret: not having learned how to control my weight years ago.
I Love: my family and friends (yes husband, kids, parents and in-laws, too.)
I Dance: with my 2 year old.
I Sing: rarely.
I Never: scrapbook-even though I have a ton of stuff to work with.
I Rarely: am on time.
I Cry: for any old reason.
I Am not Always: Kind.
I Am Confused: by coupons.
I Need: to be healthier.
I Should: go for a walk.

1 comment:

~ Denise ~ said...

Dawn...I'm so glad you continued the meme! ;) yippee!! And, I enjoyed learning a little more about you through your answers. ;) thanks a bunch for joining in the fun, girl!