Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The kids are becoming more independent...

And we are all enjoying it!
They are little hams as this proof shows: Ok, so this one was obviously staged but they do come out and play just the 2 of them on their own accord.
And sometimes, Mia comes in and says "Mommy, I need you."
And I say "What do you need me for, Mia?"
"Josiah fell off the ramp."
And as you can see he just laid there waiting for me to come and "unhook" him!

They are letting me have a little more time even in the house.
Now that Josiah can make the Jeep go- he loves to drive all around the house.
Too bad he can't steer and push the pedal at the same time.
But that is coming and then I'll say:
"I wish he would stop growing and stay little- just a little while longer!!!!!!!!!!"

And in no time flat, I'm going to hear Mia reading him a real book.

Part of me can't wait and part of me can wait a little while longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josiah being stuck is so funny!! :)

I just lamented Sunday night that the growing up thing and now having to tell dd goodbye often is oh.so.hard. They grow up fast!